MC700 is a universal motion controller for 1 to 4 axis, programmable for multiple motion applications by simple download of the corresponding function firmware. motrona has developed motion control firmware for many typical applications in the field of printing, punching and labeling. Our solutions are proved and tested and immediately ready to work.
Please ask our engineers for your specific application. They will will be happy to advise you.
- 4 pulse inputs with format A, /A, B, /B [RS422]
- 4 scalable 12 bit analog inputs for ±10 V or 0/4 … 20 mA
- 8 control inputs for PNP signals [10 … 30 VDC]
- 4 scalable 12 bit analog outputs for ±10 V or 0/4 … 20 mA
- Short loop time (depending on application)
- Power supply 18 … 35 VDC
- Snap-on housing for top hat rail
(according to EN 60715)
- Setup via windows operator software (free of charge)
- OnBoard interfaces: RS232 and CANopen
CI700: CAN-Bus Interface
CAN-Bus interface for motrona Motion Controller MC700 / MC720.