The MX350 is the innovative combination of counter and frequency display. It has the ability to simultaneously display two sizes from different measurement methods. Thus, the device is usable for simultaneous acquisition and display of two factors, such as speed / frequency and position / pieces. In addition, the device can handle an input frequency up to 250 kHz. The MX350 also offers other useful functions such as linking both channels (A+B, A-B, …), linearization, scaling, filtering and start-up suppression.
The function of the double display for displaying two measured values is also integrated in the touchMATRIX® devices DX350 and AX350.
- Pulse input with format A, B, 90° [HTL], single channel as an option
- HTL input for encoder and sensors with NPN / PNP or NAMUR switching characteristics
- Input frequency up to 250 kHz
- 3 control inputs for HTL / PNP signals
- Power supply 18 … 30 VDC
- 24 V auxiliary output for encoder supply
- 3.78 x 1.89 inch norm panel housing and IP65 protection
- Bright and high-contrast display with event-dependent colour variations
- Emulation of a 7-segment display inclusively icons and units
- Intuitive and easy parameterization by plain text and touchscreen
- Multi-function device for use as speedometer / tachometer, pulse counter / position indicator, number counter and total counter
- Operating modes such as scaling, average filter, start up suppression
- Linearization with 24 control points
- Option AC: Power supply 115 … 230 VAC
- Option AO: 16 bit analog output, 4 control outputs, serial RS232 interface
- Option AR: 16 bit analog output, 4 control outputs, serial RS485 interface
- Option CO: 4 control outputs, serial RS232 interface
- Option CR: 4 control outputs, serial RS485 interface
- Option RL: 2 relay outputs
Options can be combined.