The touchMATRIX® devices MX350 / MX355 are the innovative combination of counter and frequency display. They offer the possibility of displaying two sizes from different measurement methods in parallel. Thus two sizes, e.g. speed / frequency and position / quantity, can be measured and displayed silmultaneously. The devices are largely identical, but the MX355 offers an inverted incremental HTL / RS422 input and a higher input frequency up to 1 MHz.
The function of the double display for displaying two measured values is also integrated in the touchMATRIX® devices DX350 and AX350.
- Incremental input with format A, /A, B, /B
- Differential, single-ended HTL / RS422
- Input frequency up to 1 MHz
- 3 control inputs for HTL / PNP signals
- Power supply 18 … 30 VDC
- 24 V auxiliary output for encoder supply
- 3.78 x 1.89 inch norm panel housing and IP65 protection
- Bright and high-contrast display with event-dependent colour variations
- Emulation of a 7-segment display inclusively icons and units
- Intuitive and easy parameterization by plain text and touchscreen
- Multi-function device for use as speedometer / tachometer, pulse counter / position indicator, number counter and total counter
- Operating modes such as scaling, average filter, start up suppression
- Linearization with 24 control points
- Option AC: Power supply 115 … 230 VAC
- Option AO: 16 bit analog output, 4 control outputs, serial RS232 interface
- Option AR: 16 bit analog output, 4 control outputs, serial RS485 interface
- Option CO: 4 control outputs, serial RS232 interface
- Option CR: 4 control outputs, serial RS485 interface
- Option RL: 2 relay outputs
Options can be combined.